I spin for you a lie,
create for you a fantasy,
a protective web
to wrap you in.
You must believe
that here is safe.
You must believe
that this place
is special
because it is special to me.
I invite you to spin with me
weave with me
a tapestry
to wrap us in.
You must help
if here is to be safe.
I want to make
this place
as special to you
as it is to me.
There can be no pain here.
I have known pain here.
I cannot let mine show.
How much of mine
should I let show
for you to take our creation seriously?
I must be always happy
so you will think I always am.
You must believe
that wrong does not exist here,
that no harm can be done here.
Wrong does not exist here
No harm done here
that we do not spin for ourselves
And so I must be fair
with both you and me
so that here can always be
a safe community.
Brendan & Josh
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment