We create this world
it is falling apart
our darkness
is growing
light
don't make me laugh
it's gone
hate
is our weapon
love
is failing
this deadly war
will make us strong
living with others
is a horrible mistake
our violence
is all we want and need
peace
how could someone live like that
death
everyday
funerals
every night
And all this is true unless we recreate it
every night
funerals
everyday
death
how could someone live like that
peace
is all we want and need
our violence
is a horrible mistake
living with others
will make us strong
this deadly war
is failing
love
is our weapon
hate
it's gone
don't make me laugh
light
is growing
our darkness
it is falling apart
we create this world
every night
funerals
everyday
death
how could someone live like that
peace
is all we want and need
our violence
is a horrible mistake
living with others
will make us strong
this deadly war
is failing
love
is our weapon
hate
it's gone
don't make me laugh
light
is growing
our darkness
it is falling apart
we create this world

4 comments:
I don't know if this was the inspiration for Tyler's poem or not but check it out if you haven't seen it yet. It's the same style and equally awesome! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42E2fAWM6rA
Actually, my inspiration was from an (I think) Argentinian government campaign that was done in the same style. I tried to find it but I'm not sure I have the country right anymore.
Here it is, I found it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFz5jbUfJbk
wow, u know, this poem makes me think of how easy it is for good intentions to turn evil...
Post a Comment